2016 Onsite Registration
Friday, October 21: Noon to 6PM
Saturday, October 22: 7:30AM to 3PM
Competitors must register at least 3 hours before their race
Before Heading to Registration
- Waivers and Rosters must be completed online by October 12 through RegattaCentral. Coaches can check athlete waivers status by clicking “waiver status & instruction” in their RegattaCentral account.
- Line-Ups must be completed through your RegattaCentral before arriving at Onsite Registration. If necessary, late changes may be made at Registration, but this may cause delays.
- Scullers should complete their waivers through RegattaCentral by October 12th
- Line-Ups in 1x and 2x events cannot be changed after the time of entry application, with the sole exception of the Youth 2x and College-Championship 2x crews.
What to Bring to Onsite Registration
- A representative from a team may come to collect packets. This individual will be considered responsible for those competitor packets. Changes to line-ups and/or missing waivers will result in a delay in pick-up.
- Lightweight Crews must weigh-in before they will be permitted to pick up their competitor packets.
- All 1x scullers and one representative from each 2x scull must attend Registration
- Government-issued photo identification
- If you are a US rower unaffiliated with a USRowing member institution, you must bring your USRowing membership card
- For 2016, weigh in for lightweight singles and doubles will be open on Friday from Noon to 4pm
- Weigh in for all sweep crews will be open on Saturday
If you find that you cannot register on time, please call the Regatta Office immediately at 617-868-6200 or email email@example.com