The Head Of The Charles Regatta® is pleased to present the 6th annual Eliot Bridge Enclosure (EBE), a controlled-access hospitality tent. Patrons of the Enclosure will enjoy a distinctive dining experience, as well as premium beers, fine wines, and soda.
The Enclosure will sit at the river’s edge, upstream of the Eliot Bridge, a short walk from the Rowing and Fitness Expo and the Finish Area Launch Site (FALS).
- Come-and-go access to the Enclosure
- Early morning coffee and breakfast items
- A delicious gourmet buffet luncheon, including 2 gratis drink tickets and a cash bar.
N.B.: Alcohol will be available from the Enclosure’s bartender, so please bring proper identification.
Tickets may be purchased online until Wednesday, October 15. Reservations may be cancelled for a full refund up until Tuesday, October 1 by contacting the Regatta Office at 617-868-6200 or by emailing email@example.com. After October 1, reservations may be cancelled but payment will not be refunded.
The cost of the Eliot Bridge Enclosure is $90 for a single day or $150 for the weekend. Ticket purchasers must be 21 years of age or older. You may purchase tickets for your guests or accompanying children (no ticket required for those children under 10 years of age). All children must remain in the company of an adult while at the EBE.
Some highlights from the 2013 Eliot Bridge Enclosure sample menu, 2014 menu TBD.
- Sunchoke Chowder
- Kale & Char Salad
- Farro & Winter Squashes, goat cheese, arugula
- Roasted Hake Basquaise, olives, peppers
- Bacon Wrapped Mushroom Stuffed Chicken legs, creamer potatoes & sweet onions
- Romaine Salad, chickpeas, cauliflower
- Steak Sandwich, horse radish blue cheese creme fraiche, fried onions
- Quinoa & Beets, mushrooms, mizuna
- Braised Halibut, white beans, shrimp, caper/lemon gremolata
- Grilled Pork/Veal breast, comte cheese, brown ale, figs, sweet potato & squash wedges