The Head Of The Charles® Regatta is pleased to present the 6th annual Eliot Bridge Enclosure (EBE), presented by Land Rover, a controlled-access hospitality tent. Patrons of the Enclosure will enjoy a distinctive dining experience, as well as premium beers, fine wines, and soda.
The Enclosure will sit at the river’s edge, upstream of the Eliot Bridge, a short walk from the Rowing and Fitness Expo and the Finish Area Launch Site (FALS).
- Come-and-go access to the Enclosure
- Early morning coffee and breakfast items
- A delicious gourmet buffet luncheon, including 2 gratis drink tickets and a cash bar.
N.B.: Alcohol will be available from the Enclosure’s bartender, so please bring proper identification.
The cost of the Eliot Bridge Enclosure is $90 for a single day or $150 for the weekend. Ticket purchasers must be 21 years of age or older. You may purchase tickets for your guests or accompanying children (no ticket required for those children under 10 years of age). All children must remain in the company of an adult while at the EBE.
2014 Menu: [2015 Menu will be published closer to the Regatta]
- ASSORTED PASTRIES jellies, jams, preserves
- BROOKLYN WATER BAGELS smoked salmon, scallion, veggie creamed cheeses
- CITIZEN GRANOLA, LOOK-OUT FARMS FALL FRUITS greek yogurt, native honey
- FRESH FARM EGG OMELETS veggies, meats & cheeses – made to order
- CONFIT TURKEY HASH poached eggs, brown bread
- BLT + E boston brisket’s bacon, wards from tomato, lettuce, fried egg
- SELECTION OF COLD CEREALS iced milk, assorted berries
- RAW BAR local oysters, shrimp cocktail, cucumber-gin mignonette, cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon
- NATIVE CORN CHOWDER snipped chive, potato, candied bacon
- TOASTED RED QUINOA local beets, grapes, fine herbs
- GRILLED MUSHROOM “REUBEN” country baggage, seven grain mustard, taleggio, rye
- HOUSE BURRATTA & HEIRLOOM TOMATO toasted focaccia, basil, spicy olive oil
- SALAD OF ORGANIC LETTUCES FROM HIGHER GROUND FARM apple, shaved almond, spiced vinaigrette, gorgonzola toast
- GRILLED & ROASTED NATIVE FALL VEGETABLES evoo, aged balsamic
- JONAH CRAB CAKES celery root slaw, dill aioli
- HOT SMOKED STEEL HEAD spinach, dill
- CHAR-SU TOFU STEAK brown rice, pineapple, kimche, crispy shallot
- HERB ROASTED CERTIFIED HUMANE CHICKEN BREAST “twice-baked” sweet potato
- GRILLED AGED SIRLOIN OF BEEF horseradish creme
- ASSORTED MINI TARTLETS & COOKIES