The Head Of The Charles® Regatta is pleased to present the 6th annual Eliot Bridge Enclosure (EBE), presented by Land Rover, a controlled-access hospitality tent. Patrons of the Enclosure will enjoy a distinctive dining experience, as well as premium beers, fine wines, and soda.
The Enclosure will sit at the river’s edge, upstream of the Eliot Bridge, a short walk from the Rowing and Fitness Expo and the Finish Area Launch Site (FALS).
- Come-and-go access to the Enclosure
- Early morning coffee and breakfast items
- A delicious gourmet buffet luncheon, including 2 gratis drink tickets and a cash bar.
N.B.: Alcohol will be available from the Enclosure’s bartender, so please bring proper identification.
The cost of the Eliot Bridge Enclosure is $90 for a single day or $150 for the weekend. Ticket purchasers must be 21 years of age or older. You may purchase tickets for your guests or accompanying children (no ticket required for those children under 10 years of age). All children must remain in the company of an adult while at the EBE.
2015 Menu – Eliot Bridge Enclosure catered by Revolution Kitchen
● Assorted Pastries jellies, jams, preserves
● Bagels housecured wild salmon, scallion & veggie cream cheeses
● Assorted Quiches vegetarian & meat
● Green Chile Breakfast Burrito hatch green chiles and houseroasted pork shoulder
● Selection Of Cold Cereals
● Seasonal Fruit Salad