New for 2016: We have a newly designed registration system in place for 2016. Prior to registration, please take note of the changes below:
- Application Cap: You may only select up to 6 shifts which may not be overlapping in times
- Application Submission: Applications cannot be changed, edited, or added – each applicant may only apply once.
- Acceptance/Denial: HOCR Race Operations members will begin accepting applications in September. Acceptance is based on need for each committee, and unfortunately we cannot accommodate everyone (as much as we would like to!).
- Group Applications: Groups of up to 4 may apply in the following steps:
- Step 1: A Group leader may pick a group name and password for the group
- Step 2: Group leader selects shifts to apply for as a group
- Step 3: After submission, the group leader should send the Group Name and Password to the other members of the group (maximum of 4 members including leader)
- Step 4: Group members must log in and complete application
- Step 5: The Group Leader must go back to the registration site and submit the complete group registration.
- Please read about our committees before applying here: LEARN MORE
Questions? Please send questions about volunteering to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply?